Shanti the Snorkeling Dog

Shanti, the dog who lives on the boat we took, came with us a few times snorkeling.  I'd never snorkeled with a dog before, and it was pretty cute to see her paddle by in front of my mask now and then!!  I did my best to get an over/under shot of her, and this is as close as I came:


Shanti would swim (this is how she gets her exercise!) around everyone in the group.  She must have some herding instincts because she doesn't like anyone to be separated from the others!  Some cute and unusual views of snorkeling with a dog (sadly, I didn't have my camera with me the first time I snorkeled with her, when I had some better shot opportunities!).

 
 

When she gets tired, Shanti just climbs onto her mom's back, who of course is happy to oblige her.  Here is the two of them on a brief break - Shanti and her mom, Din.

 

So great to have a dog along!

Comments

Popular Posts